- Download Fact Sheet
- Curriculum Overview
- Choose Your Version of SmartMath
- Case Study: Mesa Schools Successfully Implement SmartMath
- Federal Funding Available for SmartMath
- See All STEM Resources
- Subscribers: Visit our Professional Development page to learn about free webinar training, private webinars, and face-to-face workshops.
K-8 Adaptive Math Practice Correlated to Common Core and State Standards
Engaging and interactive, SmartMath is an affordable way to build confidence in math. A gamelike interface motivates students and holds their attention, while SmartMath’s advanced technology adapts to each child’s level.
Popular and Effective for Year-Round, Summer, and After-School Programs
Make SmartMath available in the library or classroom for students to practice during free time or use it in after-school or summer programs to keep skills sharp.
Easy to Implement, Easy to Differentiate
SmartMath effectively provides additional practice at school or at home and fits flexibly with any math program. Struggling students can get the additional help they need, and high achievers can tackle more challenging content.
Choose your version:
SMARTMATH PRACTICE: Winner of the 2014 Teachers’ Choice Award!
Curriculum-correlated, adaptive math practice covering 189 math topics in 40,000 questions. Ideal for districts, in schools and libraries, and at home.
SMARTMATH PREMIUM EDITION
Curriculum-correlated, adaptive math practice covering 189 math topics in 40,000 questions PLUS textbook correlations, formative assessments, pre- and post-tests, and a test creation tool. Ideal for districts, in schools, or at home.
Awards and Accolades
Common Core Standards
- Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
- Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
- Look for and make use of structure.
- Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.