Britannica Educational Publishing: Science
Patrons can explore how science is part of our everyday lives, with titles such as:
- 21st Century Science
- An Explorer’s Guide to the Universe
- Biochemistry, Cells, and Life
- Computing & Connecting in the 21st Century
- Dynamic Earth
- Energy: Past, Present, and Future
- Food and Society
- Geology: Landforms, Minerals, and Rocks
- Health and Disease in Society
- Introduction to Biology
- Introduction to Earth Science
Britannica Educational Publishing: Social Studies
Gain a better understanding of our world: its people, its cultures, and its history.
- A History of Western Civilization
- African American History and Culture
- America at War
- Ancient Civilizations
- Documenting America: The Primary Source Documents of a Nation
- Economics: Taking the Mystery out of Money
- Governance: Power, Politics, & Participation
- Impact on America: Collective Biographies
- Inside Sports
- Middle East: Region in Transition
- Native American Tribes
- Pivotal Presidents: Profiles in Leadership
- Popular Music Through the Decades
- The Britannica Guide to Africa
- The Britannica Guide to Ancient Civilizations
- The Britannica Guide to Ethics
- The Britannica Guide to Religion
- The Britannica Guide to the World’s Most Influential People
- The Britannica Guide to War
- The History of Philosophy
- The Islamic World
- The Native American Sourcebook
- The Renaissance
- The World of Sports
- Transportation and Society
- Turning Points in History
- U.S. Government: The Separation of Powers
- Understanding China
- Understanding India
The Britannica Book of the Year serves as a great reference source for the latest news on the ever-changing populations, governments, and economies throughout the world.
Native speakers and students of foreign language will find trusted reference in the French-language Encyclopædia Universalis, the Spanish-language Gran Enciclopedia Planeta, the Merriam-Webster’s Compact 5-Language Visual Dictionary, and the Merriam-Webster Spanish-English Visual Dictionary.
This series introduces students to the theories and formulas that form the basis of mathematics.
Merriam-Webster has multiple tools that provide vocabulary help for high school students: All-in-One Dictionary & Thesaurus, Collegiate Dictionary, Collegiate Thesaurus, Compact Visual Dictionary, Essential Learner’s Dictionary, Merriam-Webster’s Unabridged with CD-ROM, and Visual Dictionary.
The Britannica World Atlas gives a complete picture of our 21st-century world with clarity, detail, and precision.