- Free Trials
- Fact Sheet for K-12 (PDF)
- Fact Sheet for Higher Ed (PDF)
- Fact Sheet for Public Libraries (PDF)
- Subscribers: Visit our Professional Development page to learn about free webinar training.
Fast Access to Millions of Rights-Cleared Images from One Safe Site
Winner of the ISTE 2014 Best of Show award, ImageQuest™ brings classroom activities to life with nearly 3 million rights-cleared images from more than 50 of the best collections in the world. The Bridgeman Art Gallery, Dorling Kindersley Images, Getty Images, the National Portrait Gallery of London, the National Geographic Society, and other leading names have joined with Britannica to provide the best and broadest collection of proprietary educational imagery. Also available in French, Portuguese, Spanish, and Turkish.
New! Use the Improved Design for Quick and Easy Viewing of Rights-Cleared Images
Teachers can quickly find images for lesson plans and classroom activities while students will turn to the site for homework assignments and project-based learning. Higher ed faculty can trust Image Quest in course development, university publications, faculty research, student projects, and student Web pages and newspapers.
New! Easily Integrate into the Classroom
Make creative use of ImageQuest for language arts, math, science, and social studies curricula. Sample projects show teachers how to incorporate ImageQuest into a variety of subjects and across age groups.
Awards And Accolades
“Now that I’ve used it, I don’t think I can live without it.”
—Library Media Connection, November 2011
“A must-have database.”
—Library Media Connection, April 2011
—Internet @ Schools, November 2011
—CHOICE Magazine, August 2011
—Library Media Connection, June 2011
—Booklist, January 2011
Common Core Standards
- Make strategic use of digital media and visual displays to express information and enhance understanding.
- Integrate and evaluate content presented in diverse forms of media.
- Conduct short as well as more sustained research projects.
- Gather relevant information from multiple print and digital sources.