Britannica Educational Publishing: Science
Students in grade 7 and up will learn how science is part of our everyday lives, with titles such as:
- 21st Century Science
- An Explorer’s Guide to the Universe
- Biochemistry, Cells, and Life
- Computing & Connecting in the 21st Century
- Dynamic Earth
- Energy: Past, Present, and Future
- Food and Society
- Geology: Landforms, Minerals, and Rocks
- Health and Disease in Society
- Introduction to Biology
- Introduction to Earth Science
Learn Science with Britannica, from Earth Science and Life Sciences to Physical Sciences and Scientific Inquiry. A searchable database of standards-correlated lessons, exercises, study guides, and activities is included.
The Elements is an eye-opening, original collection of never-before-seen photographic representations of the 118 elements in the periodic table, plus detailed data on the properties of each element.
Correlated to the science curriculum in grades 5-8, the Britannica Illustrated Science Library is a visually compelling set that covers earth science, life science, and physical science in 18 volumes.
Britannica Kids apps cover science topics that include Dinosaurs, Rainforests, Snakes, The Solar System, and Volcanoes.