Britannica Educational Publishing: Science
Students in grades 7 and up will learn how science is part of our everyday lives, with titles such as:
- 21st Century Science
- An Explorer’s Guide to the Universe
- Biochemistry, Cells, and Life
- Computing & Connecting in the 21st Century
- Dynamic Earth
- Energy: Past, Present, and Future
- Food and Society
- Geology: Landforms, Minerals, and Rocks
- Health and Disease in Society
- Introduction to Biology
- Introduction to Earth Science
Britannica Educational Publishing: Social Studies
Gain a better understanding of our world: its people, its cultures, and its history.
- A History of Western Civilization
- African American History and Culture
- America at War
- Ancient Civilizations
- Documenting America: The Primary Source Documents of a Nation
- Economics: Taking the Mystery out of Money
- Governance: Power, Politics, & Participation
- Impact on America: Collective Biographies
- Inside Sports
- Middle East: Region in Transition
- Native American Tribes
- Pivotal Presidents: Profiles in Leadership
- Popular Music Through the Decades
- The Britannica Guide to Africa
- The Britannica Guide to Ancient Civilizations
- The Britannica Guide to Ethics
- The Britannica Guide to Religion
- The Britannica Guide to the World’s Most Influential People
- The Britannica Guide to War
- The History of Philosophy
- The Islamic World
- The Native American Sourcebook
- The Renaissance
- The World of Sports
- Transportation and Society
- Turning Points in History
- U.S. Government: The Separation of Powers
- Understanding China
- Understanding India
The Britannica Book of the Year serves as a great reference source for the latest news on the ever-changing populations, governments, and economies throughout the world.
The Elements is an eye-opening, original collection of never-before-seen photographic representations of the 118 elements in the periodic table, plus detailed data on the properties of each element.
Native speakers and students of foreign language will find trusted reference in the French-language Encyclopædia Universalis, the Spanish-language Gran Enciclopedia Planeta, the Merriam-Webster’s Compact 5-Language Visual Dictionary, and the Merriam-Webster Spanish-English Visual Dictionary.
The Britannica Illustrated Science Library is a visually compelling set that covers earth science, life science, and physical science in 18 volumes.
This series introduces students to the theories and formulas that form the basis of mathematics.
Merriam-Webster has multiple tools that provide vocabulary help for high school students: All-in-One Dictionary & Thesaurus, Compact Visual Dictionary, the Compact 5-Language Visual Dictionary, Essential Learner’s Dictionary, School Dictionary, School Thesaurus, the Visual Dictionary, and the Spanish-English Visual Dictionary.
Educators and students will welcome the tips found in these step-by-step curriculum-correlated guides that teach the basics of conducting research.
The Britannica World Atlas gives a complete picture of our 21st-century world with clarity, detail, and precision.