Britannica Professional Development is ideal for teachers in all subject areas across all grade
levels, library media specialists, and technology coordinators. Britannica's expert trainers will
deliver personalized webinars and face-to-face training sessions to provide the tools to teach
Let us work around your schedule! Contact us for pricing and details for a special live webinar for your staff. These webinars can also be recorded for future use.
We can come to your school or library for in-depth, hands-on workshops. Specialized workshops are available for Science, Social Studies, Mathematics, Reading and Language Arts, Technology, and Library Media. Contact us to design a special workshop for your staff.
PERSONALIZED WEBINARS ARE AVAILABLE FOR ELEMENTARY AND SECONDARY EDUCATORS:
- Science: $500
- Social Studies: $500
- Language Arts: $500
- Mathematics: $500
- Curriculum Webinar Package: $1,500 Includes all of the webinars listed above
- Early Childhood: $500 PreK-2nd Grade
- Advanced Users: $500 Includes Workspace, Widgets, Multimedia, and Videos in PowerPoint™
- New Subscriber Package: $2,000 Includes all of the webinars listed above
- SmartMath: $500
- Public Library: $500 Reference and Children's Librarians
- College and University Library: $500 Reference, Research, Instruction, and Electronic Resources Librarians
- In-Person Workshops: $3,000/day
Download Fact Sheet.
Basic training is available via free webinars for all Britannica subscribers.