Award-Winning Britannica Resources available through the Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners and the Massachusetts Library System
with State Funds and Federal Institute of Museum and Library Services Funds
Get links for your Web page here: http://mblc.state.ma.us/grants/licenses/links/
- Trusted Content Aligned to Common Core Standards
- Universal Access: Use It Anytime, Anywhere, and on Any Device
- Comprehensive Support: Lesson Plans, Professional Development, and More
|Britannica Resources||PD and Support|
School Support Information
- K-12 Schools and Public Libraries: Contact Quinn O’Malley at QO’Malley@eb.com or (800) 621-3900 x7272.
- Colleges and Universities: Contact Bonnie Ehlers at email@example.com or (800) 621-3900 x7466.
Technical Support: Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 621-3900 x7160.
Massachusetts Library System Setup and Access: Contact email@example.com or (866) 627-7228.
- Save 10% on Image Quest.
- Basic E-Book Packages with multi-year access and downloads: $1,500 per school, free platform
For additional information about Britannica’s Professional Development, visit info.eb.com/pd.